Again much from "10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer" by Stormie O'Martian
Hi God, How does time keep passing so quickly?I declare you to be Lord over my life! Everyday, I wake to new possibilities and I thank you for each experience. I pray your Will be done and that you will keep reminding me that you always have the best planned for me. I want you to be in charge of my life but then I take back what I feel like controlling at the time, too many personal habits. Surely, I don't forget that you are already there. I declare you, Jesus, to be Lord over every area of my life and I invite you into my words, my thoughts and my deeds. I want you to be in charge over my work, my finances, my relationships, my eating habits, my exercise, my attitudes, my fears, my plans, my children, my decisions... my heart, my giving, my spending, my saving and my church and my ministry ... to name a few. I submit all areas of my life to You and ask you to reign in them everyday in every way.
Thank you Lord for our greatest gift, our Faith and knowing that you continue to give so freely. Let us spread the graditude and cheer. I was in Faith Journey's Sunday School during last Sunday's sermon. Why did I not go to 8:30 service? Thank you for providing it online so it is always available for all of us, for viewing the first time or for review. At Church Council, I am reminded how much our church continues to grow and be strengthened by our members and visitors. Thank you for all the new members too.
As we give and receive, let us again be reminded to pray specifically for You to be Lord over each aspect.
1. Our Family, Children and Youth Ministry and Mereith, our new leader and Katie our latest assistant and all the students, teachers and parents who serve, give and receive.
2. Our Choir and Praise Band members who provide the music and glory to you. Enlighten the possibilities of the ideas of moving them to the front of the congregation to truly lead us in worship.
3. Our Sound and projections efforts... please handle these repairs so we stop worrying about them.
4. Our Adult Education, the ongoing Sunday classes, the latest undertaking for the Advent series, the upcoming future programs.
5. Our facilities projects.... the grounds we walk, the stuctures that surrounds us, the inside of Your House . Wow, all the renovations and face lifts taking place now and for our future.
6. The growth of our greatly anticipated Seniors Ministry with endless possibilities.
7. Our ever seeking improvements in Communications. Open our voices and hear our cries. We want to be Your hands and feet , Lord.
8. Our stewardship program, the members heart filled efforts and the programs we are giving to You to be funded. Our members are your blessings.
9. Our 50th Anniversary Celebration, a beginning and stepping stone of purpose and habits to continue beyond this year and to our next 50 years.
10. Our Pastor, our Spiritual Leader and friend. Praise God that you know his valuable. We do thank you everyday for his wisdom and guidance. Keep us reminded of his great worth.
Give us the resources to provide support and a new person to assist in these many new endeavors.
Praise God from whom all blessing flow. AMEN